Online Guided Tour
After the last disposition, due to coronavirus emergency, the Canova Museum is closed. However, we have decided to keep the contact with our public and offer you the opportunity to get to know our museum through online guided tours.
You will discover the Canova heritage preserved in Possagno, a small village in north Italy where the great sculpture Antonio Caova was born in 1757. Comfortably from your home, you will have the opportunity to virtually enter the splendid Gypsotheca, stroll through the garden and discover Antonio Canova’s birthplace.
We wait for you online, November 21st at 3:00 pm!
The guide will be in english on zoom platform.
• The cost of the guided tour is 4 euro. There aren’t any reductions.
• Each ticket is strictly linked to a specific day and time of guided tour.
• Once purchased, the ticket can no longer be changed, canceled or refunded.
• The confirmation e-mail sent following the payment could be blocked by antispam filters: in case of non-receipt, we recommend checking.
• It is possible to book participation in the guided tour within one hour of the guided tour.
• 15 minutes before the start of the live broadcast, the link to participate in the event will be sent to the email from which the reservation was made.
Please note: due to a temporary technical problem, please select PAYPAL also for payments by credit card on the page for choosing the type of payment, the data will be requested on the next screen.
Buy now on: www.ticketlandia.com/m/event/visite_online