Discover the museum with a private guided tour for your family or group of friends!
Our expert guides will accompany you through the rooms of Antonio Canova’s birthplace, will tell you the stories of the most famous works kept in Gypsotheca and will be at your disposal to answer your questions. A unique experience to discover the Canovian heritage of Possagno in a more intimate and personal dimension.
– Each group can welcome from a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 12 visitors
– The cost of the private guided tour service is 4 euro per person.
– If you don’t reach the minimum number of 8 people it is possible to arrange the visit for the cost of 32 euro.
– Reservation is required
– It is possible to visit on museum opening days: from Tuesday to Friday from 09:30 to 18:00, on Saturday and Sunday from 09:30 to 19:00
– The service is also available in English, French, German and Spanish
The initiative is possible thanks to the precious collaboration of the Amici del Canova Association.
For further information: T. 0423 544 323 – e-mail. email@example.com
Canovian Temple guided tour
For information: t. 0423 544 323 – e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org