Discover the museum with a private guided tour for your family or group of friends!
Our expert guides will accompany you through the rooms of Antonio Canova’s birthplace, will tell you the stories of the most famous works kept in Gypsotheca and will be at your disposal to answer your questions. A unique experience to discover the Canovian heritage of Possagno in a more intimate and personal dimension.
– costs: guided tour service in Italian language: EUR 80,-
guided tour service in foreign language: EUR 90,- (English, French and Spanish are available);
– N. of participants per guide: 25 (from the 26th participant onwards a second guide will be added);
– to enjoy this service, reservation is mandatory;
– to proceed with your reservation, please fill in our form by clicking on the following link: reservation form.
– the guided tour service is available from Tuesday to Friday, from 09h30 to 18h00, or on Saturday and Sunday from 09h30 to 19h00 – last entrance admitted at the ticket office is one hour before the closing time;
– terms of payment for this service: by bank transfer in advance only. Your reservation will be definitely confirmed and fixed just afterwards;
– entrance tickets will be issued and could be paid cash at your arrival.
Canovian Temple guided tour
For information: t. 0423 544 323 – e-mail. email@example.com